Find out how you can transform your loft into new living space
Home Design Studios are a team of highly accredited architects and planning consultants based in Bicester near Oxford. We provide architectural services to clients in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Northants. Our architects cover Abingdon, Aylesbury, Banbury, Bicester, Buckingham, Brackley, Didcot, Hemel Hempstead, Kidlington, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Thame, Towcester, Witney, Woodstock, and all the nearby village locations.
Typical projects include an extension to your home, converting a loft space, building a new house, conversion of an agricultural or office building to a residential dwelling-house, conversion of a dwelling to a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO). Check out this link and press play to view an Oxford HMO completed in June 2017
If you are looking for an affordable creative architect employing the very latest cost effective and thermally efficient build solutions then contact Home Design Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01869 249 166 or mobile 07855 322 018 to arrange a free initial consultation.
- Developers – Don’t miss out on investment opportunities under the new 2016 Permitted Development Rights. . .
- New House of Multiple Occupation (HMO) in Headington
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Government to continue relaxed rules on planning permission for home extensions
- Thinking of Buying a Listed Building? Do you know . . . .
- Grand Refurbishment Planned at Rigoletto Restaurant, Middleton Stoney
- A Truly Grand Commission…
- Solar Farm Approved at Upper Arncott
- Your right to appeal!
- Farming Hemp for carbon negative house building!
- Playing the Planning Game!
- 13 Months into the Larger Home Extension – Neighbour Consultation Scheme